Saturday 23 December 2023

Letter 13 of 23: Vanilla Coke

 Good afternoon 2023, 


I’m exhausted. That’s the post 😂





This exhaustion is part of the annual December package. I know it’s coming. I prepare for it like it’s a marathon. Then when it comes…I always have this eish, and defeated feeling, like I couldn’t pace myself enough. Like I can barely keep running and that I’ll reach the finish line crawling. 


Adulting has me by the washing fam! Right now my ultimate Sbwl is a quiet December. One silent night isn’t enough. Give me all 31  of them. Dazzle them with rest. I want to dash through monatefontein to the sound of joyous bells. Dear Santa, please make this happen…


I recently had the pleasure to enjoy Vanilla Coke. Brought back so many memories from yesteryears. A time when December was a different kind of marathon. I remember being so sad when it was taken off. Will be making the most of its return 😂


May the remaining days of our holidays be like Vanilla Coke. A portion of our childhood pulling through to bring some joy…

No comments:

Post a Comment

#LifeAndHerLessons (LAHL) Fam