Sunday 31 December 2023

Letter 23 of 23: 365 of 365

 Dear 2023, 


I hope this finds you well and ready to sign out.





A lot has been said. There’s a whole lot more that could be added but, I feel like that would be spoiling it. 


I’d like to continue the tradition of giving flowers today. If I could, I’d copy and paste last year’s last letter here and then let it be. Pity. I can’t. 


I’d like to give flowers to everyone who fought silent wars this year. Everyone who felt like they were chasing their tails. Flowers to those whose year it wasn’t but kept on going. Flowers to those who got hurt. Flowers also for those whose plans didn’t work out. I’d like to give flowers to everyone who wishes they were with loved ones but death robbed them of that. Flowers to everyone who woke up and showed up on days when they felt like they couldn’t. 


I’d also like to share flowers with those who are always there to share their joy, love and support. You guys deserve an entire nursery. 


I’d also like to give a flower to life and thank her for her lessons.


Floral Regards


Linda 

No comments:

Post a Comment

#LifeAndHerLessons (LAHL) Fam