Sunday 31 December 2023

Letter 22 of 23: Psalm 90:17

 Hey 2023,


We’re almost at the end of our conversation.  Can you believe it?!  Psalm 90:17 was my spiritual anchor for the year. What a theme! 

Talk about God knowing exactly what you will need and going before you. 





We pray the Lord’s Prayer almost every single day. “Your will be done” sometimes escapes our lips without us even being conscious of what we’re saying. Fam, I say we because it sounds politically correct. If you can’t relate l, please share notes with your girl as to how you get it right. 


I noticed this year that I needed to make it a habit to turn to God and pray for His approval before I do things. 


II truly appreciate every single opportunity I got this year - to love, to live, to be creative and to be supportive. I’m grateful for the opportunity I got to join the league, to pray for certain situations with others…to just bask in the humility of knowing that God’s approval matters…


Thank you for this lesson, 2023! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

#LifeAndHerLessons (LAHL) Fam