Sunday 26 December 2021

Letter 16 - Psalm 143:8

 Blessed morning 2021,

We're on your last Sunday. Let's go to church. 

It's funny how the pandemic has influenced how we go to church. Before, one simply attached physical presence to the buildings. Now, church is at the convenience of where you are.


My spiritual anchor for this year was Psalm 143:8. What a walk. Yes. Pun definitely intended. This theme almost gave me those "new year resolution" vibes. I didn't exactly, or completely, forget about it. I just lost touch with the reasons why I picked it. Life tends to do this. Thank you to grace for coming through for me though.

This year has been a reminder that there will be times when we question the will of God. Times when we feel discouraged and that He isn't there.

2021, you've made me aware that we need blessings to guide us with our blessings. Blessings to make us aware of how blessed we are, blessings to help us manage when our blessings are overwhelming and blessings to keep our thankfulness tanks filled. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

#LifeAndHerLessons (LAHL) Fam