Saturday 5 December 2020

Letters to 2020

 Hello family! 

I've been looking at the stats and the circle has grown bigger since the last time I checked. Welcome to everyone who is new or here for the first time. Welcome back to the tribe of readers who are regulars. You are all appreciated.

As most of you know, I began writing a collection of reflective letters at the end of 2018. I think the correct term for it is epistolary. The Netflix and chill junkie in me is so tempted to refer to the collection as a series. If that were the actual case, Season 1 of the letters was published during the last 18 days of 2018. Season 2 was in 2019 when 19 letters were published. I'm happy and excited to announce that Season 3 of the 20 letters to 2020 kicks off on 12 December. 





When I first wrote the letters, I was trying to revive the blog and get back into creative writing. Little did I know that I wasn't the only person who needed reflective conversations. Each letter has brought an opportunity for conversations of healing, joy and an escape from spaces which suffocate us with the toxicity of silence and the inability to just talk about certain things that life and her lessons throw our way. 

I'm looking forward to the 2020 reflective journey and I trust that we'll walk it together.

Take care.

Linda 

No comments:

Post a Comment

#LifeAndHerLessons (LAHL) Fam