Wednesday 26 August 2020

Conversations with friends - Receiving Flowers

I celebrated my birthday two weeks ago. Yes, I celebrated it. I decided that I'll put all things "adulting sucks" and Covid-19 realities aside for one day and just bask in gratitude and joy. 





There really aren't enough words to describe how awesome my day was. I received so much love and I'm grateful. What I can say, though, is how heart warming it is to receive flowers while I can still smell them. This post is an appreciation of everyone who made my day extra special.





May we stop to smell the flowers. May we laugh as hard as we cry. May we welcome the warmth of joy unapologetically because we know the chill of sorrow. May we find the balance...

S/O to Meerster RGM for the background track Appreciation feat. Bimenhle, Simba & Virgo. You can listen to the full song here.

4 comments:

#LifeAndHerLessons (LAHL) Fam