Sunday 26 April 2020

Conversations with friends - Lerapeleng

Happy Sunday family!

If you're a new visitor, welcome to the club. If you're a regular, I'm glad that you found your way back.

I made a promise on my social media platforms that I will work on being more consistent here. This includes regular posts and adding multimedia. Today I'm introducing a new segment called Conversations with friends.



This episode is a conversation I recently had with my friends Ipeleng and Lerato Motloung aka Lerapeleng. They're no strangers to the blog. You'll remember that I once shared the speech I made at their wedding with you. You can read it here. In the video below we talk about all things love, overcoming challenges, life and her lessons.


S/O to Meerster RGM for the background track Appreciation feat. Bimenhle, Simba & Virgo. You can listen to the full song here.

14 comments:

  1. Thank you Linda for sharing the couple's love story. Beautiful work ❤️
    Indeed relationships take so many I'm sorries and thank you. I'm really inspired by Lerato and Ipeleng love story 😍

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Naniki. I'm glad that I'm keeping my word.

      Their love story is beautiful 😁

      Delete
  2. I wish you guys nothing but the best, grow old together for ever, God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is kind of you. I'm sure they'll see this 😃

      Delete
    2. Thank you Taky so much!🥰

      Delete
  3. Thanks linda it's good to hear from this lovely people. and to share their story it's lovely i wish all the best God bless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You were there when it was blossoming Leo lol

      Delete
    2. 😂😂😂 he definitely saw it,thank you so much

      Delete
    3. Yes Linda i know we were there

      Delete
  4. Beautiful conversation right there :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Couldn't agree with you more. Thank you for watching 😃

      Delete

#LifeAndHerLessons (LAHL) Fam